Tuesday, June 2, 2009

SUMMER!!

Pure, utter summer fun! Can't say much more...





1 things that make me smile:

Clementine said...

Hi Kay!!! Oh, your girls are so beautiful. I love that picture of all three of them in the tub. It reminds me of my sisters and me. In the house where I grew up, we had a very small hot water heater. So Daddy used to make us take baths together(when we were little), and I hated sharing! My sisters and I would fight over the "hot spot, middle spot, and the cold spot" My youngest sister always got stuck in the cold spot, until one evening. She pooped in the tub. Yep, then she got the whole tub to herself! I still tease her about that.
Your baby girl is going to do just fine in middle school. It IS exciting. But take good notes so you can share with me! LOL
Enjoyed your summer post!