Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Crazy Day

As I sit here waiting for the new refrigerator (yes, our refrigerator practically blew up - NOT a good sign when you hear, "Dad, why is the refrigerator so HOT? It burned me when I touched it!"), I have a 100 other things I SHOULD be doing, but if you know me at all or have read this blog very long, you know that I specialize in PROCRASTINATING, especially when there is something BIG to do...like say, packing 3 curly girlies for camps for 2 weeks!! Hee, Hee! It will all get done...eventually! My niece flies in tomorrow to take Kendie back to Houston with her on Friday (thanks, Leah!). She is going to "Camp Grandma" for two weeks - we will drop them off at the airport on our way to Oklahoma City. Grandma is also getting my niece from LA - she & Kendie are 3 months apart and BEST BUDS! They will have Grandma & Grandad to themselves the WHOLE time - pretty neat when you stop & think that they are grandchildren #12 & #13 out of 14! I haven't even started packing her yet, but since she will be with Grandma and they can run to Target if I forget anything major, I think it will be OK. Also, since she & Emee share clothes and I have to have 14 outfits for Emee, I have to get her done 1st and poor Kendie gets what is left! I told Grandma she might be washing every night - at least all her clothes are GREEN (her favorite color) - she will just have 1 load! Addi and Emee are going to Kanakuk for 13 days and they are VERY excited - this will be Emee's first year and she is just beside herself! Addi has pretty much gathered all her stuff (it helps when Mom has already purchased everything thruout the year). Today I will teach her how to iron the labels in her clothes - she has been a GREAT help with Emee's stuff and with advice about camp in general! I have started getting Emee's outfits out and other stuff so I think we will get that done too - just have to get all her stuff labeled too! I am taking care of my friend Rachel also this week and next. She & the girlies (especially Kendie & Emee) are having a GREAT time. I actually would probably be having them do more if she was not here, but since this is their only week together, I have kind of just let them play. She is going to be lost next week when she is stuck with just me - I am sure we will find something to do!! We are supposed to go swimming today but it is cloudy and actually sprinkling a bit right now - hope it clears off! Well, they just called and are on the way with the frig so I better go...is it right to be so excited about an appliance?? I think so now knowing how much refrigerators cost these days!! Happy Wednesday everyone!!

2 things that make me smile:

Clementine said...

Kay, what did you decide to do about the Old School? I'm just itching to hear!!!!

TREY MORGAN said...

Sitting here looking at your blog ... laughing at your title and thinking that if Lea saw your blog she'd say, "It I start on I'm going to call it 4 Stinky Boys." :)