Friday, December 19, 2008

Over the river and thru the woods...

...to Grandmother's house we go! We are off this afternoon - our plane leaves at 5. I have laid our a few things, printed packing lists, and already had a bath this morning so I think I will make it. I haven't gotten a lot done as we have had a lot going on this week (we celebrated Christmas with my mom Wednesday night and had a b-day party to go to last night) but the main thing is that Addi has been sick! Poor girly! I didn't think she looked herself on Sunday - & didn't even go to a basketball clinic - but then I got a call from school Monday to come get her. She has run a fever everyday since - at least it is not as high (it was 104.5 Tuesday! - YIKES!) and we are going for longer periods of time between fevers. I hope my girly gets to feeling better soon - I feel so bad for her. Not only has she missed classwork and tests, but also her Christmas party at school and the birthday party last night! Gotta run - have SSSSSSSOOOOOOOO much to do - I'll try to post later from Houston!

0 things that make me smile: