Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Card Attempt & Christmas Party







The 2 younger girlies were singing at the annual church Christmas party so I thought what a perfect time to get a shot for our Christmas card...but alas, I didn't get that GREAT picture (AGAIN). How come when I say, "Get together & smile" when they have on dirty clothes and wild hair, I get a GREAT picture, but when they are all dressed and pretty and I say the same thing, it turns into a NIGHTMARE and we all end up frustrated? So, who knows, you might get a New Year's card again this year...it has happened before!! Here is the best one but the quality of the picture is not as good as I would like. There are a couple of shots of the girlies on stage too.



Like the new background? It turned out better than I thought that it was going to!

1 things that make me smile:

Scott & Erica said...

i TOTALLY agree with the picture thing. if you want a really good picture you can be assured you will NOT get one! if they have snot on their face and you can't get a brush through their hair they turn out great!