Monday, December 15, 2008

Card or No Card???


Well, I messed around trying to get the "perfect" shot...OK, I would settled for a just OK one...& now who knows when I can get the cards? I finally got a good one yesterday and then worked most of the evening (around watching the Survivor finale) checking it out on different card backgrounds. When I went to order them, I found out that unless I wanted to pay for express delivery - which would cost almost as much as ALL the cards - I might not even get them until Christmas day. DILEMMA!! Shutterfly usually gets stuff out much faster than they say, but I have never run it this close to the holidays before. (Well, except the year I sent out New Year's cards!) Anyway, then I said just scrap the whole thing. However, this morning I decided I would get them & send them out and people would get them when they got them!! I'm having them sent to Houston and I will just take all the stuff so I can mail them out from there ASAP. The girlies are just too cute (my opinion) NOT to share AND I have already received one card that said they love our annual letter and can't wait to get it. I can't let them down now can I?? Here is the preview of the picture and to all my blog friends, wishes of Peace & Blessings to You & Yours!

3 things that make me smile:

baldsue said...

Yes, they get them when they get them and that is plenty early enough. Cards all received within a two week window aren't appreciated individually enough as when they are received outside that window, anyway.

Scott & Erica said...

Beautiful picture!
erica

RaisingRowdyBoys, Missy said...

Great Picture! Don't feel stressed--I sent out cards for the first time in 7 or 8 years. I kept remembering people to mail them to up until the 23rd, so I am sure not all of mine made it on time either!! :-)