Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Houston & Christmas Cards

We are here in Houston and the kids are having a great time playing with cousins while Dave & I are enjoying being in a real city with good food!! I bet I have already gained 10 pounds! :o) Oh well, it is the holidays, right? All the adults went out to a little French restaurant last night and it was REALLY good and then tonight we went to our favorite Mexican food place here. I am stuffed!!! We took the girlies to the Children's Museum today and of course, they LOVED it. I will have to put up pictures when we get home. Along with that, I will be sending out Christmas cards...I worked like a dog before we left so that I would have everything I needed (copies of letter, stamps, etc.) so that as soon as they were delivered to Grandma's house, I could get them in the mail. Guess what? They were shipped (b/c I paid extra $$) to Amarillo. I should have caught that on the confirmation but since I knew I had checked Grandma's address, I didn't even think about it. It was my fault, made in haste, but still VERY frustrating. I hope they are appreciated more when everyone gets them...AFTER Christmas!!

3 things that make me smile:

baldsue said...

Enjoy your holiday with family and good food. The cards can wait.

Lara said...

mmmmm - where did you eat Mexican food? I'm missing me some good Texas Mexican eateries. :)

Kay said...

We went to Lupe's - YUM!!!