Saturday, December 26, 2009

the day after Christmas

Well, I still have on my PJ's from last night...I didn't do anything today but read, do stuff on the computer and play 'Words with Friends'! It was so nice not to have to run all over getting girlies to different lessons and practices! Not that I don't cherish my job as chauffeur but a break is welcome! Tomorrow, we don't have class at church so we will get to sleep in a bit before worship. Then we don't have anything until sometime Monday when my "crazy long-haired friend" from college is in for a short visit! I will have to turn the guest room back into a room instead of a walk-in closet/wrapping paper room but that won't be too hard! So excited about his visit - he hasn't been here (& we haven't seen him) in about 5 years. We were just moving into out current house when he was passing thru last - literally moving in! Tuesday evening we are spending time with my dear friend, Melynn, from Baltimore! Can't wait to catch up with her too! Our Christmas was wonderful & we were blessed beyond what we could even imagine - both of our parents really surprised us with their generosity! They girlies were spoiled by everyone (including Santa) too and are VERY happy with their presents - hopefully I'll get the pictures downloaded tomorrow!

3 things that make me smile:

Clementine said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! So glad ya'll had a special day!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Kay said...

Thanks - I can see why you would think that some entries are better than the boring ole medical entries at first, but the last few haven't been too much more than a brief synopsis of what's been going on with us! Do I know you or are you going to remain anonymous?