Monday, October 12, 2009

SICKNESS...

Here I haven't updated this in so long and here I have to write that everyone is SICK! Everyone, that is, but me...even Dave. They have all tested negative for the flu but have "flu like symptoms" - from what the Dr. said, the test is only 60% accurate anyway. I think that it would be safe to say that the flu has descended on our house! It seems to be EVERYWHERE - there is just no stopping it. She (Dr.) said for us still to get our flu shots - WHEN they get more in, that is! Please hum & chant with me...I AM NOT GOING TO GET SICK...I AM NOT GOING TO GET SICK...
More later from the quarantined house...

2 things that make me smile:

baldsue said...

You will not get sick. You will not get sick. You will not get sick.

Clementine said...

Ugh. That's where we are. Both of my babies have 103 temps! Swine Flu...Or Obamaitits! Sorry, couldn't resist.