Saturday, September 12, 2009

Emee's 8th Birthday Party


FINALLY, I was able to put together Emee's slideshow from her party. It was the BEST party! They dressed up, had pedicures, got their make up done, cuppies, presents, & had a style show! The girls LOVED it. Thanks Grandma & Grandad for the best present EVER - Emee LOVED this party!! This is kind of long and not 1/2 of the pictures that we took - since they did everything for us, all Dave & I did was take pictures!

2 things that make me smile:

Clementine said...

AAAAAA! I LOVE that. Can I come too? My toes need attention. I love the cupcakes and your princess is BEAUTIFUL. Give her a big birthday wish from me. I love the song too, what is the name of it?

Janis said...

Hi Kay. Thank you SO much for your comment on my blog. Lisa has an appt today to discuss her surgical options. I would love to know anything you can tell us and I have a feeling she would welcome that opportunity too. My direct email is: rudjana AT sbcglobal DOT net. Bless you for your kindess.