Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Better

2 down, 2 to go...Addi and Emee went to school today and Dave & Kendie are still home. I was getting REALLY concerned about Dave yesterday, especially last evening when his fever was 102.5. Thank goodness it responded to the asprin and then his fever finally broke in the night - first time it had been below 100 since Sunday! He is still not feeling great but at least he is in the den instead of bed today! He even took Emee to school this morning. I about had a heart attack when I woke up at 7:43 and knew that 2 girlies were supposed to go to school this morning! Sweet man, since he was feeling better, he had let me sleep in and he had her all ready for school. I had forgotten that since it was Wednesday, Addi doesn't have to be to school until 8:45 (really messes with the mind every week) so I took her later. She was a bit anxious about going in - I think she felt OK, but just had that "I'd rather stay home" feeling. She knew she is going to have LOTS of make-up. One of the intermediate schools had so many kids out yesterday that they had to go down to ONE lunch period!! I certainly don't blame anyone for this...it is EVERYWHERE! Better go check on the 2 puny ones...

I WILL NOT GET SICK...I WILL NOT GET SICK...:O)

0 things that make me smile: