Monday, September 1, 2008

Dancing in the Rain!




It actually rained here!! Can you believe it?? We couldn't! Kendie was the only girly at home as Emee was at MiMi's and Addi spent the night with a friend so she got all of our attention (that doesn't happen very often!). Dave had cut the grass and was about to push Kendie on the swing when it started raining - what a good Daddy - dancing with his girly in the rain. I'm sure it will be a precious memory with her Daddy that she won't ever forget!!

7 things that make me smile:

Anonymous said...

KAY,
I AM STILL SITTING HERE CRYING AFTER VIEWING THESE PICTURES OF YOUR HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER DANCING IN THE RAIN. YOU GUYS MAKE ME WANT TO BE A BETTER PARENT. YA'LL ARE SUCH AN INSPIRATION.
TEARS STILL FALLING,
ANGIE

Kay said...

Angie~
It is DAVE who is the great parent - HE inspires me!!

K

Anonymous said...

K,

Honestly... the pics are priceless! Absolutely priceless! How truly blessed you are!

xo
Phyl

Cheri said...

Kay
Hi Dear
Thanks for posting on my blog and I am glad I found you and I will keep you in my prayers. Cheri

Anonymous said...

Kay, You don't know me, I happened to find your blog while searching for acoustic neuroma info. Your family is beautiful. You are an amazing person to have experienced what you have and still be so positive. I,too had surgery for an an almost 13 years ago. I'd like to talk with you sometime.

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures, you guys are so awesome. I just sat here and cried. Your girls are so lucky to have you and Dave. I know, I know you two are the lucky ones and your right, they grow so fast. Becca turns 10 this Wednesday....

Love,
Tammie

Anonymous said...

Kay, those are absolutely the most adorable pictures! I can almost hear her little girl giggles!

Lori