Thursday, March 26, 2009

SNOW at the end of MARCH???

Yes! IT is true, we are supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow! I KNEW it was still going to snow this year! We are under a "Blizzard Warning" because the wind it supposed to blow also. I am a bit leery because all moisture seems to ALWAYS go around us, but since the chance is 100% I kind of think we will get something! We need the moisture SO BAD but we are supposed to have Kendie's birthday party Saturday so I hope we can still do that! It seems like something happens to her party every year! Poor girl...she always has the best attitude though! I'll keep you posted on the snow fall and hopefully have some fun pics!

1 things that make me smile:

Hrissy said...

It is weird weather really! we had snow yesterday morning (25.03.09)- when I woke up everything was white an muddy - you know how it sticks to cars and sidewalks and at the same time roads are muddy! OUCH!! By the end of the day, however, it had already melted! only the wind reminded of the nasty weather we had! And it is surprising because we usually do not have snow at the end of March!

Keeps my fingers crossed for good weather, though so as to have good time for K's bday! What gifts have you bought to her?

x