Tuesday, November 5, 2013

hello...

SO...I have decided to reinvest some time (not much) in this blog because I don't want to lose the things I've written or the pictures on here. I had some trouble for a while trying to log in, but in my absence...LONG absence...I guess google took over and so now it was a BIT easier to recover. Nothing fancy tonight...just seeing if will work. If you have never seen this blog, I must say, there are some pretty good/funny posts and some pretty SCARY pictures from when I had my last face surgery in 2008...look around if you would like!

1 things that make me smile:

EMPLOTRON said...

Emplotron is One Step Towards your Successful Career Jobs in UAE A Job Search Platform Jobs in Saudi Arabiathrough which you can search for your Target/Desired jobs in different fields and countries you wish to work Jobs in America and can reach to the Employers, who are looking for experienced and skillful candidates like you Jobs in Canada .